Comprehensive assistance for the disabled pupils is part of the teaching concept. Instructions and education complement each other. Instructions are designed to meet individual needs. Lessons are held in small groups or on an individual basis. The methods used take into account the special learning requirments and impairments relating to the individual types of disability. The curriculum work is designed to own guidelines and it is manly influenced by the learning needs of the handicapped pupils.
- creates an individual educational plan for each student
- supports competences in the development areas: motoric, perception, cognition, socialisation and communication
- works mostly interdisciplinary and project centered
- cooperates with different local institutions for educational development
- consults parents and education staff in special needs education
- is disability-friendly